Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. The information saved in a cookie is unique to your account or browser, which makes it possible for the web server to deliver a tailored website experience to you, making it faster, easier, and more enjoyable.
There are two kinds of cookies. Session Cookies store information for the duration of your session and are deleted by your browser after you leave the website, while persistent cookies have an expiration date that is set by the developer depending on the purpose of the cookie (i.e. keeping you logged in).
Cookies set by the website owner are called “first party cookies”, while cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third party cookies”.
You can to find out more about cookies on this site.
Yes, we are using both session-based and persistent cookies, and some of them are being served through third parties (i.e. Google Analytics). Additionally we are using tools like web beacons, or tracking pixels on our website.
This websites uses a variety of cookies:
- Technical Cookies are strictly necessary for our website to work properly.
- Functional Cookies offer functionality for specific features upon user request.
- Analytical Cookies allow us to see how visitors are using our website, and which content they are most interested in. Analytics data gives us important insights that we need to improve our service.
- Social Cookies allow us to offer functionalities related to social networks (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, …) by allowing and controlling the interaction with social widgets on our website.
- Advertising Cookies collect information about your journey through our website. They share this information with advertising networks, which then show you targeted advertising on other websites.
You can find further information about how to manage cookies on the help pages of your browser:
For other browsers, please consult the software documentation provided by your browser manufacturer.