If you are a foreigner who wants to live in Thailand long-term, you might be considering Thailand Elite Visa. Check if you qualify to apply and who Thailand Elite is really for.
This post has been created in association with Henley&Partners – the global leader in residency by investment.
What is Thailand Elite Visa?
Thailand Elite Visa is a special kind of visa, which allows you to stay in Thailand for 5-20 years, depending which option you will choose.
This visa is not the typical option you get at the embassies. To be able to get it, you need to go through an application process.
Please read my other post with detailed information on Thailand Elite Visa.
Who is Thailand Elite Visa for?
To qualify for this visa, you need to:
- Be a foreginer with a valid passport for another 5 years. You also need to have 3 blank pages.
- Have no previous overstays. This is very important. In the last 3 years you cannot have any record of overstays, even if it’s a couple of days.
- Be 20 years or over for Elite Ultimate Privilage and no more than 55 years for Elite Maxima Health. There is no age limit for the other visa options.
- Not have any previous criminal convictions.
- Not have been proclaimed bunkrupt.
Are you interested in applying for Thailand Elite Visa? Contact me and let’s get the process started!